Down To Earth Programmes
You can work with me in 3 different ways to improve your digestive health and related problems:
6-Week Group Programme
- Anti-Inflammatory Diet & Lifestyle – a six week self-study group course that will help you address inflammation and digestive issues
- A new module every week, containing several short videos. They take you through a step-by-step elimination of inflammatory foods while adding in healthy whole foods
- Weekly live Q&A sessions where I answer your questions and you can connect with the other members of the group
- A 40 page recipe e-book with delicious whole food recipes
- Handouts to guide you through the process
- Lots and lots of clear education so you understand how your body works, what to eat and why!
- A 15 minute one-on-one session to look at your personal situation and next steps
- Access to me (and the group) via group chat so I can answer your questions
Digestive Health Review
- Designed to assess your whole health picture and provide you with a health plan based on your unique situation
- 1x 60-90 minute health history session
- 1x 60-90 minute follow up session
- An intake form and symptom tracker
- A completed Functional Nutrition Timeline and Functional Nutrition Matrix, sent to you
- A customised, big picture Digestive Action Plan to get you started, including dietary , lifestyle, supplement and testing recommendations
- Review of your previous labs (if available)
- Review of your food intake, connected to your symptoms and elimination
- Access to ongoing coaching in my 4 month private signature coaching programme to support you in making the suggested shifts (additional fees apply).
4-Month Private Coaching
- My signature private coaching programme following on from the Digestive Health Review
- Support and guidance to help you make significant progress with your digestive and other health issues
- 6X 60 minute private one to one sessions on Zoom
- Opportunity for daily journaling of food and symptoms
- Access to me for quick questions, strategy changes, sharing wins, encouragement, so you never have to feel on your own.
- Action forms after each session in which I write down which action you commit to take so you don’t have to take notes
- Recipe handouts to match your taste, time and nutritional needs
- Handouts with information about protocols, links to videos, books and other resources mosts helpful to you
- Short 15-minute check-ins on video as required
- My research and interpreting time on your results, partnering with your other healthcare providers (with your permission) as necessary
- Full personalised support to help you on your journey to health
- Instalment plan available on request
3 Easy Steps to Get Started
BOOK A FREE EXPLORATORY CALL
CHECK WE'RE RIGHT FOR EACH OTHER
ENJOY A HEALTHIER BODY AND LIFESTYLE
What they say
I now know what it actually feels like to have a healthier gut/body
I worked with Eveline when I was really struggling with chronic eczema amongst other things.
I’ve not had a flare up since and have been able to properly nourish myself and feel what it actually feels like to have a healthier gut/body.
I’m enjoying this change and feel good with it
I always feel very secure in asking Eveline for help around my health issues because she brings first a wealth of practical knowledge, wisdom of the herbs as well as good observations and goodwill to tackle the problem.
I am enjoying this change and feel good with it.
My relationship with food changed
Eveline was a great support to me in finding more well being and balance in my life.
My relationship to food changed and my self esteem improved over a number of weeks and months.
She offered practical advice, recipes and helped deepen my understanding of myself and my relationship to food.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions I’m asked and their answers
How are the one on one sessions conducted?
All sessions are on Zoom. You will get automatic links and reminders.
I’m a fussy eater, will you still be able to help me?
Sure! I always try to work with your personal situation and food preferences. And might seduce you to explore some foods you haven’t tried before…
What kind of things will you advise me to do?
It depends! But I always include:
- Sleep and relaxation
- Exercise and movement
- Nutrition and hydration
- Stress and resilience
- Relationships, community and networks
Will I need to have tests and do you provide them?
Testing can be very helpful but you don’t always have to start there. We can make some changes first and see how your body reacts. I do often ask clients to ask their GP for blood test results as those can provide a lot of information.
What tests can you order?
There is a whole range of tests I can work with. Here are some examples:
- Any test results from your GP or specialist
- More advanced thyroid testing than your GP does, including antibodies
- Vitamin D, B12, folate and iron
- Very advanced stool testing to assess microbiome imbalances, parasites, dysbiosis etc
- Organic Acid testing for assessing yeast and bacterial overgrowth, causes of fatigue, vitamin deficiencies
- Small Intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) breath test
- Adrenal function
- And many more – just ask!
Could I suffer any ill-effects/side effects from changing my diet?
I don’t see that very often. But when you are on my 4 month programme you can journal about your symptoms and ask questions every day. So if you think something doesn’t feel right we can course-correct immediately. I’ll be there to hold you throughout the whole programme!
I’m on the go a lot with my job and find it difficult to find healthy foods while I’m out, can I still be helped?
Yes, I can work with that and help you explore better choices when eating out. But to be realistic: only living off food other people prepare for you doesn’t work. You will need to make time to prepare your own food.
Will I have to take supplements?
I do use supplements with my clients but it’s usually not where I start. I don’t believe taking a large amount of supplements is helpful and will focus on a few key ones that support overall health, depending on your situation
How long will it be before I start noticing a difference and feeling better?
It depends! I’ve seen clients who started to feel better after a week and others for whom it was a bit more of a puzzle. It also depends on how well you are able to implement the changes – in the end it’s you who needs to do the work!
What does it cost?
I have 3 different ways you can work with me. Have a look here
Will I have to cook different meals for myself and my family?
I always offer practical support so you’re not cooking several meals and your family will enjoy what you cook. Without being on your diet!
What happens after the programme finishes, what continuing support can I get from you?
I can continue to support you after the programme finishes with a monthly membership
Will you be asking to see my poo?
If we decide you need a stool test, I will ask the lab to send you an at-home test that you send to them
My question isn't answered here
Then let’s talk! Book a free no-obligation exploratory call with me.