Wed 21 July 7-7:45 pm:
Let’s talk about stomach acid!
Are these your symptoms?
- Feeling full after meals
- Feeling like your food is not going down, as if there’s a brick in your stomach
- Acid reflux, GERD and heartburn
- Low iron and B12
Antacids and proton pump inhibitors are at the very top of the top 10 medications sold in the UK. Clearly many people struggle with stomach acidity and want a quick solution and having less acid seems to be that.
The downside is that stomach acid plays a crucial role in the digestive process. Making your stomach less acid can then affect your digestion and absorption and through that you over-all health!
During the talk I will explain what stomach acid does, why it’s important for your health and what you can do to bring balance and address your symptoms!
I will teach for about 15 minutes and then we have a conversation. There is also an opportunity to ask questions.
If you would like to receive the Zoom links to my free talks, please sign up to the designated email list here
Missed one of my talks? You’ll find recordings of earlier talks here:
- Food sensitivity, allergy, intolerance.. what is what? How can you find out what you’re reacting to?
- Leaky gut: how does it affect your health, how do you know you have it and what can you do about it?
- Cooking from scratch – how to make it doable
- Cravings, what are they, why do you have them and what can you do about them
- Your blood sugar, how it affects your energy, mood and health and how you can create more balance.