Fat, good or bad?
Sunday 4th of February 2018, 12:30-14:00
Sunshine Room, The Park Findhorn
£1 for the room
Let’s talk about fat!
Saturated fat is bad for you. It causes heart disease. When you eat it you can feel your arteries clogging up. Always choose low-fat if you want to stay trim.
True or not?
Come and learn about fat, which ones to use and how, and which ones to stay away from.
Have me as a speaker!
A talk for your group can be the start of an engaged conversation about health and self care. I’m happy to come to your venue and talk to your group.
Some subjects I talk about:
- Sugar: many reasons why refined sugar doesn’t work for us and what are alternatives
- Gluten: a fad or a real problem?
- Healthy and unhealthy fat: why we do need healthy fat
- Feeding the flora in your gut
- Or suggest your own topic.
Let me know if you’re interested!