Yoghurt is without doubt our most know fermented food. plant based ‘milk’ and Yoghurt is without doubt our most know fermented food.
Kefir tastes a bit like yoghurt but is runnier – more like a drink. It is made with kefir ‘grains’ and contains up to 61 strains of bacteria and yeasts! That makes kefir a very rich and diverse source of probiotics.
And making your own kefir and yoghurt is easy and saves money and packaging!
If you can’t eat dairy or choose not to, don’t fuss: you can make your own ‘milk’, kefir and yoghurt from nuts and coconut as well!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why eating kefir and yoghurt supports your gut health
- How you can make kefir and yoghurt from dairy milk (cow, goat, sheep…)
- How you can make your own plant based milk – much nicer and much more nutritious than what you buy in a carton!
- How you can make kefir and yoghurt from plant based or vegan ‘milks’
- How you can make water kefir – a probiotic fizzy drink
When: Sunday 23 February 2020 – 13: 00 – 15:00
Where: Sunshine Room, The Park Findhorn, IV36 3TH
This workshop is now sold out!
If you want to receive a short email when next local workshops are happening you can leave you name here.