Do you want to know more about the medicinal and edible herbs are growing around us and what you can use them for?
During a herb walk we’ll be wandering around in The Park (or any other place you’d like me to come!) with a small group (max 8). I’ll help you identify herbs and wild plants that you can use for yourself and your family.
About me: I’ve been studying herbs, making herbal remedies and teaching practical herbal skills for over ten years. I’m passionate about using the herbs that grow around us to support our health and well-being.
- Monday 11th of June 7-8:30 pm, start at Herb Garden close to the CC, The Park Findhorn
- Monday 2nd of July 7 – 8:30 pm, start at Cullerne shed and building, The Park Findhorn
- Saturday 21st of July 2-3:30 pm, start at Cullerne shed and building, The Park Findhorn
Costs: £5 per person. Booking is essential.
You can book by:
- Paying via the Paypal button
- Fill in the contact form and let me know how you’d like to pay