Wed 30 June 7-7:45 pm:
Food sensitivity, intolerance and allergy
In my practice I often see people with food intolerance and allergies! And notice there’s a lot of confusion around it. That’s why I would like to answer some important questions during the talk:
- Are you reacting to foods but not sure which ones? Or why?
- What’s the difference between intolerance, sensitivity and allergy?
- What causes food intolerance and allergy?
- And what are the most common foods you might be reacting too?
During the talk I will further answer these questions and give you some tips on what you can do!
I will teach for about 15 minutes and then we have a conversation. There is also an opportunity to ask questions.
If you would like to receive the Zoom links to my free talks, please sign up to the designated email list here
Missed one of my talks? You’ll find recordings of earlier talks here:
- Leaky gut: how does it affect your health, how do you know you have it and what can you do about it?
- Cooking from scratch – how to make it doable
- Cravings, what are they, why do you have them and what can you do about them
- Your blood sugar, how it affects your energy, mood and health and how you can create more balance.