If you have digestive issues and/or symptoms of inflammation this online course will give you the information and the encouragement to address those.
Are you confused about food – what to eat and what’s healthy or not? Do you want to have more energy? Lose some weight? Get rid of your many niggling symptoms? Create new and healthy habits? Then it’s clearly time for an anti-inflammatory reset!
Inflammation is our biggest driver for chronic illness and symptoms that seem to not go away. It’s also the big underlying reason why people are more affected by viruses like the Corona virus. On top of that it is the driver behind:
- Digestive issues and food sensitivities
- Diabetes (both types)
- Auto-immune diseases like arthritis, psoriasis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis,
- Joint pain
- Weight gain
- Progression of Alzheimer
- Brain fog
- and many more!
As we are learning now many of these diagnoses and symptoms are related to diet and lifestyle
Treat yourself to an experiment: to eat fresh, healthy, whole foods for 6 weeks, while gradually taking out inflammatory foods. And see what happens to your symptoms, your energy, your clarity when you say goodbye to sugary sweets, cakes, fried foods and ready meals!
This is a six week online course.
Here’s a chance to:
- Release old patterns of eating
- Free yourself from craving sugar and other addictive foods
- Release toxins and make space for nutrients to help you feel your best
- Create positive habits that will help your digestion (and your skin, mood, and much more!) and lower inflammation
- Be part of an empowering group of people seeking health and inspiration
Self care is the new healthcare!
When you fuel yourself with good food, nourishment and community, and you boost those efforts by maximizing the powers of your digestive system, you’re well on the road to renewing your drive and vitality. This will serve you for the rest of your life!
What you get:
- 6 60 minute online classes with teachings about detoxing your body with whole foods, including Q&A
- A 40 page recipe packet with delicious whole food recipes
- Handouts to guide you through the process
- Lots and lots of clear education so you understand how your body works, what to eat and why!
- A 15 minute one-on-one session to look at your personal next steps
- Access to me (and the group) via group chat so I can answer your questions
How does a live online class work?
- We will be together during the classes on Zoom
- Every week you’ll get a link to the call. You can join from your own computer
- You can ask questions during the call or afterwards in the group chat and I will answer them personally
Read here how others resolved their issues while enjoying the course
Here are the dates in 2021:
- 16 March 19:00 – 20:00
- 23 March 19:00 – 20:00
- 30 March 19:00 – 20:00
- 6 April 19:00 – 20:00
- 13 April 19:00 – 20:00
- 20 April 19:00 – 20:00
Cost is £200 for the whole course
Spaces are limited so don’t wait if you’d like to join.Register here!